Comparative floral micromorphology in four sympatric species of Serapias (Orchidaceae)
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Modern plant morphological studies
Volume 169, Issue 4, pages 714–724, August 2012
How to Cite
BARONE LUMAGA, M. R., PELLEGRINO, G., BELLUSCI, F., PERROTTA, E., PERROTTA, I. and MUSACCHIO, A. (2012), Comparative floral micromorphology in four sympatric species of Serapias (Orchidaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 169: 714–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01253.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Received 13 September 2011; revised 30 December 2011; accepted for publication 17 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!