Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Population history and seed dispersal in widespread Central American Begonia species (Begoniaceae) inferred from plastome-derived microsatellite markers
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 260–276, January 2013
How to Cite
Twyford, A. D., Kidner, C. A., Harrison, N. and Ennos, R. A. (2013), Population history and seed dispersal in widespread Central American Begonia species (Begoniaceae) inferred from plastome-derived microsatellite markers. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 260–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01265.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received 30 November 2011; revised 31 March 2012; accepted for publication 11 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!