Current address: Department of Biology, NTNU, Høgskoleringen 5, 7491 Trondheim, Norway
Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Separating environmental and geographical determinants of phylogenetic community structure in Amazonian palms (Arecaceae)
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 244–259, January 2013
How to Cite
Eiserhardt, W. L., Svenning, J.-C., Borchsenius, F., Kristiansen, T. and Balslev, H. (2013), Separating environmental and geographical determinants of phylogenetic community structure in Amazonian palms (Arecaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 244–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01276.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- Danish Council for Independent Research – Natural Sciences. Grant Numbers: no. 272-07-0242, no. 271-06-0476
- European Community. Grant Number: no. 212631 to
- Villum Kahn Rasmussen Foundation
- Faculty of Natural Sciences at Aarhus University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!