Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Testing geological models of evolution of the Isthmus of Panama in a phylogenetic framework
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 287–300, January 2013
How to Cite
Bacon, C. D., Mora, A., Wagner, W. L. and Jaramillo, C. A. (2013), Testing geological models of evolution of the Isthmus of Panama in a phylogenetic framework. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 287–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01281.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Ecopetrol (‘Cronología de la Deformación en las Cuencas Subandinas’ Project)
- Montgomery Botanical Center, the National Tropical Botanical Garden and the Smithsonian Institution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!