Pollination biology of four sympatric species of Habenaria (Orchidaceae: Orchidinae) from southern Brazil
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 2, pages 141–156, October 2012
How to Cite
Pedron, M., Buzatto, C. R., Singer, R. B., Batista, J. A. N. and Moser, A. (2012), Pollination biology of four sympatric species of Habenaria (Orchidaceae: Orchidinae) from southern Brazil. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 141–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01285.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!