Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Origin and evolution of Chrysobalanaceae: insights into the evolution of plants in the Neotropics
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 19–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Bardon, L., Chamagne, J., Dexter, K. G., Sothers, C. A., Prance, G. T. and Chave, J. (2013), Origin and evolution of Chrysobalanaceae: insights into the evolution of plants in the Neotropics. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 19–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01289.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: CEBA: ANR-10-LABX-0025, TULIP: ANR-10-LABX-0041
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche
- Programme Interdisciplinaire de Recherche AMAZONIE(CNRS)
- Fondation pour la Recherche sur la Biodiversité
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!