Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Phylogenetic relationships and distribution of New World Melastomeae (Melastomataceae)
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 38–60, January 2013
How to Cite
Michelangeli, F. A., Guimaraes, P. J. F., Penneys, D. S., Almeda, F. and Kriebel, R. (2013), Phylogenetic relationships and distribution of New World Melastomeae (Melastomataceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 38–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01295.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Cullman Program for Molecular Systematics
- The New York Botanical Garden
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB- 0818399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!