Hybridization with invasive Rosa rugosa threatens the genetic integrity of native Rosa mollis
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 3, pages 472–484, November 2012
How to Cite
Kellner, A., Ritz, C. M. and Wissemann, V. (2012), Hybridization with invasive Rosa rugosa threatens the genetic integrity of native Rosa mollis. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 472–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01298.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!