Comparative floral structure and systematics in Ochnaceae s.l. (Ochnaceae, Quiinaceae and Medusagynaceae; Malpighiales)
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 3, pages 299–392, November 2012
How to Cite
Matthews, M. L., Amaral, M. D. C. E. and Endress, P. K. (2012), Comparative floral structure and systematics in Ochnaceae s.l. (Ochnaceae, Quiinaceae and Medusagynaceae; Malpighiales). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 299–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01299.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- FAEPEX/UNICAMP (Fundo de Apoio ao Ensino, à Pesquisa e Extensão of the University of Campinas)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- Swiss National Foundation (SNF)
- Institute of Systematic Botany, University of Zurich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!