Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Investigating the evolution of Lantaneae (Verbenaceae) using multiple loci
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 103–119, January 2013
How to Cite
Lu-Irving, P. and Olmstead, R. G. (2013), Investigating the evolution of Lantaneae (Verbenaceae) using multiple loci. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 103–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01305.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: DEB 0542493, DEB 1020369
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB 1120802
Table S1. Voucher information for the specimens from which DNA was obtained, and GenBank identification numbers for the sequence data generated in this study.
Table S2. Sequences of primers used in this study.
Table S3. Results of SH tests (P-values) on trees inferred from different data sets.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.