Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Phylogeny and biogeography in Solanaceae, Verbenaceae and Bignoniaceae: a comparison of continental and intercontinental diversification patterns
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 80–102, January 2013
How to Cite
Olmstead, R. G. (2013), Phylogeny and biogeography in Solanaceae, Verbenaceae and Bignoniaceae: a comparison of continental and intercontinental diversification patterns. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 80–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01306.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB0309065, DEB0309065, DEB0542493, DEB0710026, EF-0431184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!