Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Historical biogeography and life-history evolution of Andean Puya (Bromeliaceae)
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 201–224, January 2013
How to Cite
Jabaily, R. S. and Sytsma, K. J. (2013), Historical biogeography and life-history evolution of Andean Puya (Bromeliaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 201–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01307.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Cactus and Succulent Society
- Mayers Fellowship at the Huntington Institute
- Bromeliad Society International Research Grant
- Garden Club of America
- American Society of Plant Taxonomists
- Cuatrecasas Travel Award (US)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!