Geometric morphometrics of leaf blade shape in Montrichardia linifera (Araceae) populations from the Rio Parnaíba Delta, north-east Brazil
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 4, pages 554–572, December 2012
How to Cite
Silva, M. F. S., De Andrade, I. M. and Mayo, S. J. (2012), Geometric morphometrics of leaf blade shape in Montrichardia linifera (Araceae) populations from the Rio Parnaíba Delta, north-east Brazil. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 554–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01309.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- Brazilian Government's Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Universidade Federal do Piauí
- Sistema de Autorização e Informação em Biodiversidade (ICMBio-SISBIO)
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Table S1. Recognized taxonomic distinctions of Montrichardia arborescens and M. linifera.
Table S2. Cross-validation tests carried out as part of a discriminant function analysis of all population pairs using the symmetric component of a matrix of 210 Procrustes-aligned six-landmark configurations of leaf shape.
Table S3. Summary of leaf measurements.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.