These authors contributed equally to this study.
Molecular phylogeny and biogeography of Astilbe (Saxifragaceae) in Asia and eastern North America
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 171, Issue 2, pages 377–394, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, W.-D., Nie, Z.-L., Wen, J. and Sun, H. (2013), Molecular phylogeny and biogeography of Astilbe (Saxifragaceae) in Asia and eastern North America. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 377–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01318.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- the Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40930209, U1136601, 31129001
- Hundred Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2011312D11022
- NSFC-International (Region) Cooperation Project. Grant Number: 31061160184
- Innovation Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-Z-1019
- MacArthur Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!