Systematics and biogeography of the non-viny grape relative Leea (Vitaceae)
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 171, Issue 2, pages 354–376, February 2013
How to Cite
Molina, J. E., Wen, J. and Struwe, L. (2013), Systematics and biogeography of the non-viny grape relative Leea (Vitaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 171: 354–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2012.01320.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- Rutgers Ecology & Evolution Academic Excellence Award
- Systematics Research Fund
- US Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: USDA/NJAES-NJ17112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!