Phylogeography of a subalpine tall-herb Ranunculus platanifolius (Ranunculaceae) reveals two main genetic lineages in the European mountains
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 171, Issue 2, pages 413–428, February 2013
How to Cite
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013, 171, 413–428, 171:2, 413–428.
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 2P04G 09528
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!