Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
The South American radiation of Lepechinia (Lamiaceae): phylogenetics, divergence times and evolution of dioecy
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Neotropical plant evolution: assembling the big picture
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 171–190, January 2013
How to Cite
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 2012, ●●, ●●–●●.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- UW-Madison Botany Department Davis Fund research grants
- Wisconsin State Herbarium Fund grant
- UW-Madison LACIS grant
- NSF DDIG DEB-0910336
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!