Metechinorhynchus salmonis infection and diet in the river-spawning whitefish of the Bothnian Bay
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 1–8, July 1980
How to Cite
Valtonen, E. T. (1980), Metechinorhynchus salmonis infection and diet in the river-spawning whitefish of the Bothnian Bay. Journal of Fish Biology, 17: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1980.tb02736.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 17 May 1979, Accepted 20 July 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!