Temperature acclimation in crucian carp, Carassius carassius L., morphometric analyses of muscle fibre ultrastructure
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 113–125, July 1980
How to Cite
Johnston, I. A. and Maitland, B. (1980), Temperature acclimation in crucian carp, Carassius carassius L., morphometric analyses of muscle fibre ultrastructure. Journal of Fish Biology, 17: 113–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1980.tb02746.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 26 November 1979, Accepted 9 January 1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!