Journal Series No. 1881 of the Florida Agricultural Experiment Station
The influence of salinity on oxygen consumption and plasma electrolytes in grass carp, Ctenopharyngodon idella Val.
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 613–619, June 1980
How to Cite
Maceina, M. J., Nordlie, F. G. and Shireman, J. V. (1980), The influence of salinity on oxygen consumption and plasma electrolytes in grass carp, Ctenopharyngodon idella Val. Journal of Fish Biology, 16: 613–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1980.tb03740.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 31 July 1979, Accepted 18 September 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!