Laboratory observations on the burrowing of the snake blenny, Lumpenus lampretaeformis (Walbaum), in soft sediment
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 639–648, June 1980
How to Cite
Nash, R. D. M. (1980), Laboratory observations on the burrowing of the snake blenny, Lumpenus lampretaeformis (Walbaum), in soft sediment. Journal of Fish Biology, 16: 639–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1980.tb03743.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 28 August 1979, Accepted 22 October 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!