A note on the spaciousness of the cavity around the brain of the basking shark, Cetorhinus maximus (Gunner)
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 665–667, June 1980
How to Cite
Stott, F. C. (1980), A note on the spaciousness of the cavity around the brain of the basking shark, Cetorhinus maximus (Gunner). Journal of Fish Biology, 16: 665–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1980.tb03745.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 6 September 1979, Accepted 22 October 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!