Sexual differences in the incidence and severity of ectoparasitic infestation of the brown trout, Salmo trutta L.
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 669–683, June 1980
How to Cite
Pickering, A. D. and Christie, P. (1980), Sexual differences in the incidence and severity of ectoparasitic infestation of the brown trout, Salmo trutta L. Journal of Fish Biology, 16: 669–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1980.tb03746.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 6 September 1979, Accepted 24 October 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!