School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 7TJ, U.K.
Rainbow trout, Salmo gairdnerii Richardson, spermatozoa: effects of cations and pH on motility
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 259–267, September 1981
How to Cite
Baynes, S. M., Scott, A. P. and Dawson, A. P. (1981), Rainbow trout, Salmo gairdnerii Richardson, spermatozoa: effects of cations and pH on motility. Journal of Fish Biology, 19: 259–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1981.tb05830.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 2 December 1980, Accepted 19 January 1981)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!