A note on growth and mortality of trout, Salmo trutta L., in afferent streams of Windermere
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 423–429, April 1982
How to Cite
Craig, J. F. (1982), A note on growth and mortality of trout, Salmo trutta L., in afferent streams of Windermere. Journal of Fish Biology, 20: 423–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1982.tb03935.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 17 June 1981, Accepted 20 July 1981)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!