Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Illinois 61801, U.S.A.
Why do fish die after severe exercise?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 189–201, February 1983
How to Cite
Wood, C. M., Turner, J. D. and Graham, M. S. (1983), Why do fish die after severe exercise?. Journal of Fish Biology, 22: 189–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1983.tb04739.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 1 March 1982, Accepted 22 June 1982)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!