Welsh Water Authority, Hawthorn Rise, Haverfordwest, Dyfed SA61 2BH.
Movements of brown trout, Salmo trutta L., in the River Gwyddon, South Wales
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 415–426, April 1984
How to Cite
Harcup, M. F., Williams, R. and Ellis, D. M. (1984), Movements of brown trout, Salmo trutta L., in the River Gwyddon, South Wales. Journal of Fish Biology, 24: 415–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1984.tb04812.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 26 May 1983, Accepted 27 June 1983)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!