Alaska Cooperative Fishery Research Unit, Arctic Health Research Building, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, Alaska 99775, U.S.A.
Changes in the feeding biology of the Nile perch, Lates niloticus (L.) (Pisces: Centropomidae), in Lake Victoria, East Africa since its introduction in 1960, and its impact on the native fish community of the Nyanza Gulf
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 541–548, November 1986
How to Cite
Hughes, N. F. (1986), Changes in the feeding biology of the Nile perch, Lates niloticus (L.) (Pisces: Centropomidae), in Lake Victoria, East Africa since its introduction in 1960, and its impact on the native fish community of the Nyanza Gulf. Journal of Fish Biology, 29: 541–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1986.tb04971.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 14 October 1985, Accepted 11 April 1986)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!