Science Branch, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Gulf Region, P.O. Box 5030, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada E1C 9B6.
The feeding and energetics of stream-resident trout in winter*
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 493–511, October 1987
How to Cite
Cunjak, R. A. and Power, G. (1987), The feeding and energetics of stream-resident trout in winter. Journal of Fish Biology, 31: 493–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1987.tb05254.x
Paper presented at the F.S.B.I. Symposium on fish Behaviour held at the University of North Wales, Bangor, July 1986.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 15 July 1986, Accepted 2 February 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!