Predation on hatchery-reared and wild smolts of Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., in the estuary of River Orkla, Norway
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 121–126, July 1988
How to Cite
Hvidsten, N. A. and Lund, R. A. (1988), Predation on hatchery-reared and wild smolts of Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., in the estuary of River Orkla, Norway. Journal of Fish Biology, 33: 121–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1988.tb05453.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 26 October 1987, Accepted 19 January 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!