Early sexual maturation in males of wild sea trout, Salmo trutta L., inhibits smoltification
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 741–749, November 1988
How to Cite
Dellefors, C. and Faremo, U. (1988), Early sexual maturation in males of wild sea trout, Salmo trutta L., inhibits smoltification. Journal of Fish Biology, 33: 741–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1988.tb05519.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 19 October 1987, Accepted 19 May 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!