A female Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., maturing sexually in the parr stage
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 461–463, September 1989
How to Cite
Hindar, K. and Nordland, J. (1989), A female Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., maturing sexually in the parr stage. Journal of Fish Biology, 35: 461–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1989.tb02998.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 7 February 1989, Accepted 2 June 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!