Testis-testicular gland complex of two Tripterygion species (Blennioidei, Teleostei): differences between territorial and non-territorial males
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 497–508, October 1989
How to Cite
de Jonge, J., de Ruiter, A. J. H. and van den Hurk, R. (1989), Testis-testicular gland complex of two Tripterygion species (Blennioidei, Teleostei): differences between territorial and non-territorial males. Journal of Fish Biology, 35: 497–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1989.tb03001.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 21 October 1988, Accepted 21 April 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!