Department of Zoology, University of Edinburg, West Mains Road, Edinburg EH93JT. U.K.
Incongruent estimates of population differentiation among brook charr, Salvelinus fontinalis, from Cape Race, Newfoundland, Canada, based upon allozyme and mitochondrial DNA variation
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 39, Issue Supplement sA, pages 79–85, December 1991
How to Cite
Ferguson, M. M., Danzmann, R. G. and Hutchings, J. A. (1991), Incongruent estimates of population differentiation among brook charr, Salvelinus fontinalis, from Cape Race, Newfoundland, Canada, based upon allozyme and mitochondrial DNA variation. Journal of Fish Biology, 39: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1991.tb05070.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!