National Rivers Authority, North West Region, Lostock House, Holme Road, Bamber Bridge. Preston PR5 6AE, U.K.
An intensive study of allozyme variation in freshwater resident and anadromous trout, Salmo trutta L., in western Ireland*
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 25–32, January 1992
How to Cite
Cross, T. F., Mills, C. P. R. and de Courcy Williams, M. (1992), An intensive study of allozyme variation in freshwater resident and anadromous trout, Salmo trutta L., in western Ireland. Journal of Fish Biology, 40: 25–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1992.tb02550.x
Paper presented at The Fisheries Society of the British Isles Symposium, Biochemical Genetics and Taxonomy of Fish, The Queen's University of Belfast, Northern Ireland, 22–26 July 1991.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!