Early development of the cephalic skeleton of Barbus barbus (Teleostei, Cyprinidae)
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 43–62, July 1992
How to Cite
Vandewalle, P., Focant, B., Huriaux, F. and Chardon, M. (1992), Early development of the cephalic skeleton of Barbus barbus (Teleostei, Cyprinidae). Journal of Fish Biology, 41: 43–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1992.tb03169.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- (Received 9 September 1991, Accepted 15 November 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!