Effects of solar radiation on the population dynamics of juvenile flatfish in the shallows of the Wadden Sea
Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 329–345, March 1993
How to Cite
Berghahn, R., Bullock, A. M. and Karakiri, M. (1993), Effects of solar radiation on the population dynamics of juvenile flatfish in the shallows of the Wadden Sea. Journal of Fish Biology, 42: 329–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1993.tb00337.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
- (Received 6 February 1992, Accepted 22 June 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!