SOAFD, Freshwater Fisheries Laboratory, Pitlochry, Perthshire PH16 5LB, U.K.
Movement and site fidelity in young brown trout Salmo trutta populations in a southern Irish stream
Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 889–899, December 1993
How to Cite
Bridcut, E. E. and Giller, P. S. (1993), Movement and site fidelity in young brown trout Salmo trutta populations in a southern Irish stream. Journal of Fish Biology, 43: 889–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1993.tb01163.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
- (Received 20 April 1992, Accepted 18 February 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!