Tel.: +44 (0)171 589319.
The relationship between body weight and natural mortality in juvenile and adult fish: a comparison of natural ecosystems and aquaculture
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 627–642, October 1996
How to Cite
Lorenzen, K. (1996), The relationship between body weight and natural mortality in juvenile and adult fish: a comparison of natural ecosystems and aquaculture. Journal of Fish Biology, 49: 627–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1996.tb00060.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 14 March 1995, Accepted 3 March 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!