Juvenile recruitment, growth and maturation of Lipophrys pholis (Pisces: Blenniidae), from the west coast of Portugal
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 727–730, October 1996
How to Cite
Faria, C., Almada, V. C. and Gonçalves, E. J. (1996), Juvenile recruitment, growth and maturation of Lipophrys pholis (Pisces: Blenniidae), from the west coast of Portugal. Journal of Fish Biology, 49: 727–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1996.tb00068.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 17 November 1995, Accepted 2 February 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!