Increased production of docosahexaenoic acid (22: 6 n-3, DHA) in catfish nutritionally stressed by the feeding of oxidized oils and the modulatory effect of dietary α-tocopheryl acetate
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 748–752, October 1996
How to Cite
Baker, R. T. M. and Davies, S. J. (1996), Increased production of docosahexaenoic acid (22: 6 n-3, DHA) in catfish nutritionally stressed by the feeding of oxidized oils and the modulatory effect of dietary α-tocopheryl acetate. Journal of Fish Biology, 49: 748–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1996.tb00073.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 12 February 1996, Accepted 15 April 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!