Present address: School of Forest Resources, Penn State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, 16802, U.S.A.
Compensation in individual growth rates and its influence on lake trout population dynamics in the Michigan waters of Lake Superior
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 763–777, November 1996
How to Cite
Ferreri, C. P. and Taylor, W. W. (1996), Compensation in individual growth rates and its influence on lake trout population dynamics in the Michigan waters of Lake Superior. Journal of Fish Biology, 49: 763–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1996.tb00077.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 2 November 1995, Accepted 5 February 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!