Comparative study of reproductive biology in single- and multiple-spawner cyprinid fish. I. Morphological and histological features
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 883–894, November 1996
How to Cite
Rinchard, J. and Kestemont, P. (1996), Comparative study of reproductive biology in single- and multiple-spawner cyprinid fish. I. Morphological and histological features. Journal of Fish Biology, 49: 883–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1996.tb00087.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 20 January 1996, Accepted 10 May 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!