The relationship between first vertebra width and body length of Atlantic salmon differs between parr and smolts
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1038–1040, November 1996
How to Cite
Armstrong, J. D. and Stewart, D. C. (1996), The relationship between first vertebra width and body length of Atlantic salmon differs between parr and smolts. Journal of Fish Biology, 49: 1038–1040. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1996.tb00101.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 25 July 1996, Accepted 31 July 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!