The relationships between anadromy, sex ratio and parr growth of Arctic charr in a lake in North Norway
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 447–461, September 1997
How to Cite
Rikardsen, A. H., Svenning, M.-A. and Klemetsen, A. (1997), The relationships between anadromy, sex ratio and parr growth of Arctic charr in a lake in North Norway. Journal of Fish Biology, 51: 447–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1997.tb01503.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 11 February 1997, Accepted 17 March 1997)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!