Postal address: Department of Fisheries and Oceans, Central and Arctic Region, Freshwater Institute, 501 University Cr., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N6, Canada. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Downstream movements of young-of-the-year fishes in Catamaran Brook and the Little Southwest Miramichi River, New Brunswick
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1047–1062, November 1997
How to Cite
Johnston, T. A. (1997), Downstream movements of young-of-the-year fishes in Catamaran Brook and the Little Southwest Miramichi River, New Brunswick. Journal of Fish Biology, 51: 1047–1062. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1997.tb01543.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 19 March 1997, Accepted 17 June 1997)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!