The cryptic responses of hatchery-reared sole to a natural sand substratum
Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 389–401, August 1997
How to Cite
Ellis, T., Hoowell, B. R. and Hughes, R. N. (1997), The cryptic responses of hatchery-reared sole to a natural sand substratum. Journal of Fish Biology, 51: 389–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1997.tb01674.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
- (Received 23 September 1996, Accepted 23 March 1997)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!