Tel.: 01796 472060; fax: 0179647 3523.
The effects of initial length and body curvature on shrinkage of juvenile Atlantic salmon during freezing
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 903–905, April 1997
How to Cite
Armstrong, J. D. and Stewart, D. C. (1997), The effects of initial length and body curvature on shrinkage of juvenile Atlantic salmon during freezing. Journal of Fish Biology, 50: 903–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1997.tb01984.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
- (Received 22 October 1996, Accepted 4 November 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!