Tel.: (+ 33) 472-43-16-42; fax: (+ 33) 472-43-11-41; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential artefacts in morphometric analyses of fish: effects of formalin preservation on 0+ grayling
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 910–914, April 1997
How to Cite
Sagnes, P. (1997), Potential artefacts in morphometric analyses of fish: effects of formalin preservation on 0+ grayling. Journal of Fish Biology, 50: 910–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1997.tb01986.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
- (Received 6 July 1996, Accepted 7 November 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!