Sex-biased marine survival and growth in a population of coho salmon
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 907–915, May 1998
How to Cite
Spidle, A. P., Puinn, T. P. and Bentzen, P. (1998), Sex-biased marine survival and growth in a population of coho salmon. Journal of Fish Biology, 52: 907–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1998.tb00591.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 14 October 1997, Accepted 12 December 1997)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!